Frauds & Scams
First Hope Bank is vigilant in its efforts against fraud and scams. Click the links below for pages with detailed information on how to detect and avoid such fraud, as well as how to recover.
- ABA Participating in Campaign to Combat Fake Check Scams
- Don't Let ID Thieves Hijack Your Job Hunt
- New Scam Alert: Automated Phone Call Regarding Your Debit Card
- A New Tool for Consumers in Fraud Protection
- Phishing: One of the Most Common E-mail Scams
- Banking Scams to Watch Out For
- IRS Warns Taxpayers of New E-mail Scams
- Don't Open Bogus E-mail Allegedly from the FTC
- Drive-By Pharming Poses Security Threat to Home PC Networks
- Online Banking Session Phishing Attack via Phony Popup Messages
- Medical Identity Theft
- Fraud Alert: These Scams Can Cost You Money!