Greater Blairstown Business Association
December 22, 2014, Blairstown, NJ — This week, our Blairstown office spotlights the Greater Blairstown Business Association, which has operated in Blairstown and the surrounding areas for many years.
The mission of the GBBA and its Volunteer Board is to support local businesses in the Northern Warren County area by helping to establish a willingness on the part of the community to do business locally. Inherent in their structure is the commitment to give back to the community.
To fulfill this mission, the GBBA does the following:
- Maintains a growing list of local business members who offer a wide variety of products and services that support the "shopGBBA" initiative.
- Raise funds to provide yearly grant scholarships to local high school students.
The majority of membership dues are directed toward their North Warren Regional High School scholarships. Membership dollars also help cover expenses such as advertising, domain name registration and website hosting fees, required insurance fees, and light administrative support.
In September, the GBBA kicked off its 2015 Scholarship Fund and Membership Drive. Over the years, the GBBA has awarded 22 grant scholarships to NWRHS scholars in excess of $11,000. This year and future years, they strive to increase those awards dramatically.
The GBBA depends completely upon the generosity of local businesses and citizens to carry their scholarship program forward every year. The GBBA needs you! Please call GBBA members Ron Fischer or Andrea Setliff at their RPR Coupons office on Main Street in Blairstown at (908) 362-7080 for more information. Visit the GBBA's website at www.shopGBBA.org to view their current members' profiles and more.
Shopping locally strengthens our communities. Become a member today!
December 15, 2014, Andover, NJ — This week, our Andover office recognizes Hundley Burn LLC, a tax and financial consulting firm located nearby but with global resources at its fingertips.
Hundley Burn relocated last month from Newton, NJ to a new office in the International Trade Center at 350 Clark Drive, Suite 303 in Mount Olive, NJ, conveniently located just off I-80.
Founded 25 years ago as a tax and accounting firm, the company has grown significantly over the years, taking pride in serving the local community and region with a wide range of financial services for individuals and businesses:
- Tax and Accounting – tax preparation, filing, bookkeeping
- Insurance – life insurance, long-term care, disability
- Planning – tax reduction, cash flow analysis
- Notary – personal or business document certification
Hundley Burn provides clients the convenience of a single point of contact to access all services, including services through its extensive network of 25 trusted partner professionals with expertise and resources for legal, health care planning, security, risk management, long-term care and other needs.
Through this holistic approach, the client benefits because Hundley Burn considers the client’s financial well-being from all perspectives, taking into account how an action in one area affects all other areas, e.g. the tax implications of decisions.
Hundley Burn follows this 7-Step approach:
- Understand the client’s unique situation and needs
- Identify strategies that address these objectives
- Create customized options for consideration
- Discuss the pros and cons and work together to shape the final plan
- Execute the plan
- Monitor the results relative to objectives
- Course Correct as needed
As an independent firm, Hundley Burn LLC always puts clients first, only offering guidance or strategies appropriate to each particular situation. Hundley Burn has access to extensive and up-to-date financial services resources including analytic, monitoring and reporting capabilities.
Hundley Burn’s goal is to provide clients with an unparalleled level of service and commitment, and a toolkit to help them pursue their vision of financial success. Here are a few reasons clients turn to Hundley Burn for financial help:
- Single Point of Contact: Hundley Burn provides a wide range of financial resources and can pull them together into one holistic solution
- Independence: Hundley Burn is an independent firm -- there are no proprietary products, quotas to meet, or conflicts of interest
- Certifications: Hundley Burn’s partners have the credentials and knowledge to offer tax and financial services
- Established and Experienced: Hundley Burn has been in business 25 years and its partners have 55 years of industry experience, combined
- Long-Lasting Relationships: Hundley Burn is dedicated to building trusted and long-lasting relationships with each client
- Flexibility: Hundley Burn works according to each client’s preferred style -- collaboratively or more independently
- Security: Hundley Burn provide clients with a secure online portal for 24/7 access to account detail and financial news
Hundley Burn is committed to technology and superior customer service so clients receive timely and accurate information as well as the personal attention they deserve.
Call (973) 940-0175 to schedule a free consultation with a Hundley Burn partner:
- Ethan J. Hundley, CPA – Co-Managing Partner
- Courtney J. (C.J.) Burn, CRPC® – Co-Managing Partner
- James H. Hundley, CPA, PFS® – Founding Partner
Please mention that First Hope Bank sent you!
December 8, 2014, Sparta, NJ — This week, our Sparta office spotlights Twice Treasured, "The AdorAffordable Consignment Shoppe" located in the historic district of Lafayette, New Jersey.
Twice Treasured offers a unique shopping experience. As the name implies, they consign items from clothing to jewelry, furniture and more. In addition, they feature new items from local crafters in jewelry, furniture, and art. Nine rooms on two floors hold a wide array of goods sure to please just about every taste. Street parking is available directly in front of the store, and two municipal lots are within walking distance.
Several times a year, Twice Treasured participates in street fairs held in the district. These days are fun-filled and provide an opportunity to become familiar with the many other quaint shops located in the area.
Proud owner Jill Rush invites you to follow Twice Treasured on Facebook to find out about these events and to keep current on new items available for sale.
Twice Treasured is located at 104 Route 15 North in Lafayette. They can be reached by phone at (973) 579-1826.