Trust & Estate Services
We combine specialized knowledge and excellent judgment with a high level of personal touch you've come to expect from your local community bank. You can depend upon First Hope Bank to meet your requirements and carry out the wishes expressed in your will. We can be named as sole executor or as co-executor with a spouse, relative, attorney, or friend.
Your choice of First Hope Bank as your executor ensures the following:
- The necessary continuity to handle estate for an extended period of time.
- Constant availability to your family.
- Proven investment ability.
- Financial responsibility and strength.
- Impartiality and integrity.
- Tax law expertise.
We have a dedicated staff of trust professionals who perform all the necessary functions of trustee so you derive the maximum benefit. Our trust department is impartial and fair, unaffected by outside influences, and backed by the total corporate resources of First Hope Bank and our 100 years of financial services. Most importantly, we will never lose interest in your trust or your needs.
We provide unparalleled service, in accordance with state and federal regulatory agencies, for the following:
- Living Trusts: Provides professional management of your assets during life and for your loved ones after your death.
- Testamentary Trusts: The ideal vehicle for securely passing wealth from one generation to the next. When used properly as part of an estate plan, it can yield significant tax savings.
- Charitable Trusts: Provides income to you during life with the remainder passing to the charities of your choice after death.
- Family Life Insurance Trusts: Part of a comprehensive estate plan. Protects your loved ones from the need to liquidate assets to pay estate and inheritance taxes.
- Custody and Cash Management: We provide safekeeping of all securities and automatically "sweep" all cash, dividends, and interest into a money market account on a daily basis.
- Mutual Fund IRAs: Investing your retirement account strictly in mutual funds.
- Managed Investment IRAs: Instead of managing your retirement portfolio by yourself, have Investment Professionals assist you.
- Self-Directed IRAs: A way to manage your own investments for retirement with the Bank's Trust Department acting only as a custodian.