It's free checking with $5 in digital media downloads reimbursed every month.* Download music, TV shows, movies, iPhone® and iPod® apps or whatever else you can't live without.
There's no minimum balance required to get downloads and you also get nationwide ATM fee refunds.* We'll even give you $20 in downloads reimbursed just for opening the account!*
- Earn up to $5 every month in iTunes® downloads*
- Earn $20 in iTunes downloads at sign up*
- No minimum balance to get the downloads
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $25)*
- Online banking
- No monthly fees
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases that post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
* You will be refunded up to $20 for iTunes® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 45 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes purchases if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your Kasasa Tunes account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Contact us for more information about the qualification cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 ($5 per single transaction) if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions.. Limit one account per Social Security Number (SSN). Personal accounts only. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple Inc. are not participants in or sponsors of this program.