Kids will be kids...but not forever. Teaching your children about saving money early on can benefit them for a lifetime. Of course, for the here and now, a little fun should be involved.
The free First Hope KIDS (Kids Investing Dollars Sensibly) Account includes prizes at opening and every $50 increment thereafter. Super savers get bonuses at the $1,000 and $2,500 levels. Children have fun watching the interest add up while you gain peace of mind.
- Competitive interest earned on entire balance
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- Child picks a prize at opening
- Child picks a prize for every $50 deposited
- At $1,000 and $2,500 balance, child may select either 2 free tickets to Clearview Cinemas or Camp Iliff Fun Plex Indoor Playground, or a $10 iTunes® gift certificate
- Quarterly statements (on piggy-bank paper for children under 12)
- Can be opened for any child under 18 years of age
- No minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured
Currently, applications for new accounts can only be accepted from individuals who are available to visit a branch location to complete the process.