As a business, you know that sticking customers with excessive fees is a terrible practice. But for some reason, that's what most banks do. First Hope is decidedly different.
We offer two forms of overdraft protection on your business account. Both prevent costly return check fees and embarrassment while ensuring your payments go through. The low cost only initiates upon use, but the peace of mind is always there.
- Avoid costly return payment fees
- Prevent embarrassment of denied charges
- Avoid lost business
- Automatic protection ensures payments go through
- Low cost for complete protection
Hope Business Advantage
Hope Business Advantage (HBA) is an overdraft line of credit that is attached to your business checking account. Your HBA will activate only when the balance of your account falls below zero and the funds needed to cover the overdraft will be automatically transferred in increments of $100 to your checking account.
- Variable interest-rate loan, available up to $15,000
- Can be attached to any First Hope business checking account
- Automatic payments deducted from your account once a month, or choose to pay in full
You can choose to cover overdrafts by setting up automatic transfers from a linked account. Should your account become overdrawn, funds will be automatically transferred from your linked First Hope account in increments of $100. This service can be added to your account by visiting any of our six branch locations.
*There is a $7 per transfer fee for this service. The number of transfers allowed from a savings account each month may be limited and additional fees/consequences for exceeding this limit may apply.