Need to transfer funds quickly? You can initiate domestic and international wires, both in U.S. dollars or foreign currency, from your First Hope Bank account by visiting any one of our branches.
The following is a list of all the information needed to send a wire:
- Beneficiary name
- Beneficiary physical address (no PO box)
- Beneficiary account number
- Name of the receiving bank
- Receiving bank's routing number
- Receiving bank's address
Please note: Wire transfer requests must be submitted by 3 pm in order to be processed on the same business day. We are unable to send wires on Saturdays.
Before You Send A Wire
Money transfers can be useful when you want to send funds to someone you know and trust, but they're incredibly risky when you're dealing with a stranger.
- Wiring money is like sending cash. Once it's sent, you can't get it back.
- Never wire money to strangers or someone you haven't met in person.
- Never agree to deposit a check from someone you don't know and then wire money back.