It would be nice if business only occurred during work hours, at your work location, but that does not always happen.
With Business Online Banking from First Hope Bank, you're ready no matter when or where work finds you. Transfer funds, view real-time balances, pay bills and much more — 24 hours a day — from just about anywhere in the world.
With multi-user access, business owners are able to assign varying levels of control to their employees. With Business Online Banking, you can:
- Check account balances
- Same-day transfer of funds between accounts*
- Pay bills electronically for free
- Make loan payments
- View current and past statements
- View check images
- Sign up for eStatements
- Access your accounts 24/7 from any computer
- Highest level of security
Learn more with our Online Banking FAQs.
*End of business day for Online Banking transfers is 7:00 PM. Transfers performed after 6:00 PM on weekdays (or anytime on weekends) are considered to have been performed on the following business day.
Why pay for something that you could do for free, especially when the free version is so much easier and faster?
- Save money on postage
- Pay all bills through one secure site
- Pay companies and individuals
- Access 24/7 from any computer with internet
- Set up recurring payments
- Schedule payments in advance
- Make one-time payments
- Reduce paper waste and clutter
- Speed up bill-paying chores
- Reduce chances of check fraud
Direct Connect with QuickBooks®
Many small businesses have realized the benefit of using QuickBooks®. First Hope Bank makes using QuickBooks® even easier with Direct Connect capability. Direct Connect is a free service that allows you to download your First Hope transactions into your QuickBooks® register, make transfers between your First Hope Bank accounts, and enter online bill payments in one easy step.
Why Use Direct Connect with QuickBooks®?
- No manual data entry – automatically download all your banking transactions right into QuickBooks®
- Enter payments in your QuickBooks® software to be processed as First Hope Bank online bill payments
- No charge to use the service
What you need to get started:
- First Hope Bank Business Checking account
- Business Online Banking with Bill Pay
- QuickBooks® 2012 or later