Borrow what you need, when you need it.
Take advantage of competitive rates for expenses such as tuition, medical bills, and home improvements. Knowing your credit line is available gives you peace of mind and lets you kiss the need to have high-interest credit cards goodbye. You don't have to look very far to find competitive rates — you can find it in your home, with a home equity line of credit!
- Only pay interest on what you use — if you use it*
- Immediate access to funds when needed
- Alternative to high-interest credit cards
- Credit line based on home's equity, opposed to a lump-sum loan
- Local decision-making and personal service, every step of the way
- Interest may be tax deductible, consult with a tax adviser
When You Apply
Certain applications might require additional information, which will be requested upon receipt and review of your application.
>> Income Documentation — Salaried/Hourly
- 2 most recent years W-2s
- Pay stubs covering most recent 30-day period
>> Income Documentation — Self-Employed
- 2 most recent years W-2s
- 2 years signed and dated Personal and Business Federal Tax Returns with all Schedules and Statements
- YTD Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
>> Savings/Reserves Documentation
- Copies of bank, retirement, and/or brokerage account statements showing six months reserves covering your mortgage payment, real estate taxes and homeowner's insurance
>> Mortgage Statement
- Copy of your first mortgage statement, if applicable
>> Home Owner's Insurance
- Copy of your declarations page and evidence of annual premium
>> Real Estate Taxes
- Copy of your real estate tax bill
>> Property Information
- Copies of your deed, survey and Title Insurance policy
>> Home Owner's Association
- Evidence of annual dues, if applicable
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT: Annual percentage rate (APR) may vary. Rates subject to change without notice. Subject to credit approval. Property insurance required. Flood insurance may be required. Loan on 1-4 family owner occupied residence. Based on home's equity, you can borrow up to 70% of its appraised value less any first mortgage balance on the property. There is a $60 non-refundable application fee due at the time of application. There is a recording fee that varies from state to state and county to county. Inquire to find out the amount of the applicable recording fees for NJ and PA properties. *You may re-borrow the money at any time during the 10-year "draw period," during which time payments are interest only. After the 10-year "draw period," the loan converts to a 20 year payout. The total length of the plan is 30 years. The minimum advance is $250. If the loan is paid off and closed prior to 30 months of the term, it will be subject to a 1% penalty of the original approved amount. First Hope Bank, N.A., 201 Route 94, Second Floor, Columbia, NJ 07832. Company NMLS #460885.