The best investment is always yourself.
First Hope makes it easy with both Traditional IRAs and Roth IRAs, with no maintenance fees. There is no minimum to open an IRA savings account to encourage starting early. Best of all, you gain tax advantages while securing your financial future.
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- No setup or maintenance fees
- $5,000 contribution limit per year
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs, stocks, bonds, etc. within IRA
- No minimum deposit to open
- Anyone under age 70½ may open
- Contributions are tax deductible on state and federal income tax 
- Earnings are tax deferred until withdrawal (when usually in lower tax bracket)
- Withdrawals can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty 
- Mandatory withdrawals at age 70½
- Income must be less than $120,000 annually to open ($177,000 for married couples)
- Contributions are NOT tax deductible
- Earnings are 100% tax free at withdrawal
- Principal contributions can be withdrawn without penalty 
- Withdrawals on interest can begin at age 59½
- Early withdrawals on interest subject to penalty 
- No mandatory distribution age
 Consult with a tax advisor.
 Certain exceptions apply, such as healthcase, purchasing a home, etc.
 Subject to some minimal conditions.